Terms and Conditions Loops And Barrels
Sebastiaan Werther Hodn Loops And Barrels is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77797914 and is located at Ginnekenweg 39A, 4818 JA in Breda.
Article 1 Definitions
1. In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following meaning, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
2. Offer: any offer or quotation to the Client for the provision of Services by Loops And Barrels.
3. Company: The natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of a profession or business.
4. Consumer: The natural person who does not act in the course of a profession or business.
5. Participant: the natural person who actually participates in the Loops And Barrels Services.
6. Services: The Services of Loops And Barrels are the provision of kitesurfing, sup and surfing lessons, whether or not offered in the form of a single lesson or in the form of a package, whether or not in a group or 1- on-1 workout.
7. Group lesson: A course in which lessons are given in groups and in which more than 1 Participant participates.
8. Loops And Barrels, the service provider that offers Services to the Client.
9. Client: the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of a profession or business that Loops And Barrels has appointed, has provided projects to Loops And Barrels for Services that are performed by Loops And Barrels, or to which Loops And Barrels makes a proposal under an Agreement.
10. Agreement: any Agreement and other obligations between the Client and Loops And Barrels, as well as proposals from Loops And Barrels for Services that are provided by Loops And Barrels to the Client and that are accepted by the Client and are accepted and performed by Loops And Barrels with which these general terms and conditions form an inseparable whole.
11. Package: Loops And Barrels offers its services in the form of Packages. Loops And Barrels offers various Packages, including a 3-day course, a 5-day course or a starter package.
12. Private lesson: a separate lesson in which 1 Participant participates. The Priveles is charged per hour to the Client with a minimum of 2 hours.
Article 2 Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every Offer of Loops And Barrels, every Agreement between Loops And Barrels and the Client and to every service offered by Loops And Barrels.
2. Before an Agreement is concluded, the Client will be provided with these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Loops And Barrels will indicate to the Client how the Client can view the general terms and conditions.
3. Deviation from these general terms and conditions is not possible. In exceptional situations, it is possible to deviate from the general terms and conditions insofar as this has been explicitly agreed in writing with Loops And Barrels.
4. These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, amended and follow-up orders from the Client.
5. The general terms and conditions of the Client are excluded.
6. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are partially or wholly invalid or are annulled, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in force, and the invalid/nullified provision(s) will be replaced by a provision with the same purport as the original provision.
7. Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
8. The applicability of Articles 7:404 of the Dutch Civil Code and 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code is explicitly excluded.
9. If reference is made to she/her in these general terms and conditions, this should also be construed as a reference to he/him/are, if and insofar as applicable.
10. In the event that Loops And Barrels has not always required compliance with these general terms and conditions, it will retain its right to demand compliance in whole or in part with these general terms and conditions.
Article 3 The Offer
1. All offers made by Loops And Barrels are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be expressly stated in the Offer.
2. Loops And Barrels is only bound by an Offer if it is confirmed in writing by the Client within a period to be determined by Loops And Barrels, but at the latest within 30 days. Nevertheless, Loops And Barrels has the right to refuse an Agreement with a (potential) Client for reasons that are justified for Loops And Barrels.
3. The offer contains a description of the Services offered. The description is sufficiently specified, so that the Client is able to make a proper assessment of the offer. Any information in the offer is only an indication and cannot be a ground for any compensation or dissolution of the Agreement.
4. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
5. Any dates in the offer of Loops And Barrels are in principle indicative and if they are exceeded, they do not entitle the Client to dissolution or compensation, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 4 Conclusion of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment that the Client has accepted an Offer or Agreement from Loops And Barrels. Acceptance usually takes place implicitly because and at the moment that the Client books a Package and/or lesson with Loops And Barrels, whether or not via their website. Acceptance can also take place by returning a signed copy of an Offer or Agreement (scanned or original) to Loops And Barrels, or by expressly and unambiguously agreeing to the Offer by e-mail.
2. Loops And Barrels is not bound by an Offer if the Client could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. The Client cannot derive any rights from this mistake or error.
3. If the Client cancels an order that has already been confirmed, costs (including the time spent) may be charged to the Client.
4. Each Agreement entered into with Loops And Barrels or a project that is awarded to Loops And Barrels by the Client, rests with the company and not with an individual person associated with Loops And Barrels.
5. The right of withdrawal of the Client being a Company is excluded, unless otherwise agreed. The Client, being a Consumer, has the right to revocation during the statutory period of 14 days, unless Loops And Barrels has already commenced the Services with the Client's permission. The client waives its right of withdrawal by means of this permission.
6. If the Agreement is entered into by several Clients, each Client is individually jointly and severally liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the Agreement.
Article 5 Duration of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is entered into for a definite period of time, unless the content, nature or purport of the assignment implies that it has been entered into for an indefinite period of time.
2. Both the Client and Loops And Barrels can dissolve the Agreement on the basis of an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Agreement if the other party has been given written notice of default and it has been given a reasonable term to fulfill its obligations and it still fails to fulfill its obligations. obligations in that case. This also includes the payment and cooperation obligations of the Client.
3. The dissolution of the Agreement does not affect the payment obligations of the Client insofar as Loops And Barrels has already performed work or delivered services at the time of the dissolution. The client must pay the agreed fee.
4. The purchase of a Package entitles you to attend a fixed number of lessons to which the Package entitles you. Any claim for compliance with the Agreement on the basis of the Package will become statute-barred two years after its purchase.
5. Both the Client and Loops And Barrels can terminate the Agreement in writing, in whole or in part, without further notice of default, with immediate effect if one of the parties is granted a moratorium, bankruptcy has been filed or the company concerned ends due to liquidation. If a situation as stated above occurs, Loops And Barrels is never obliged to refund monies already received and/or compensation.
Article 6 Performance of the service
1. Loops And Barrels will make every effort to perform the agreed service with the greatest possible care, knowledge and experience, as may be expected of a good service provider. Loops And Barrels guarantees a professional and independent service using sound materials that comply with all applicable safety regulations. All Services are performed on the basis of a best efforts obligation, unless a result has been explicitly agreed in writing which is described in detail.
2. The Agreement on the basis of which Loops And Barrels performs the Services, is leading for the size and scope of the service. The Agreement will only be performed for the benefit of the Client. Third parties cannot derive any rights from the content of the Services performed in connection with the Agreement.
3. The information and data provided by the Client are the basis on which the Services offered by Loops And Barrels and the prices are based. Loops And Barrels has the right to adjust its services and prices if the information provided turns out to be incorrect and/or incomplete.
4. When performing the Services, Loops And Barrels is not obliged or obliged to follow the instructions of the Client if this changes the content or scope of the agreed Services. If the instructions result in further work for Loops And Barrels, the Client is obliged to reimburse the additional additional costs accordingly on the basis of a new quotation.
5. Loops And Barrels is entitled to engage third parties for the performance of the Services at its own discretion.
6. If the nature and duration of the assignment so require, Loops And Barrels will keep the Client informed of the progress in the interim in the agreed manner.
7. The performance of the Services is based on the information provided by the Client. If the information has to be changed, this may have consequences for any established planning. Loops And Barrels is never liable for adjusting the planning or any other consequences. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the Services is delayed because, for example, the Client has not provided all requested information or has not provided all requested information in time or in the desired format, does not provide sufficient cooperation, any agreed advance has not been received by Loops And Barrels on time or Due to other circumstances, which are at the expense and risk of the Client, there is a delay, Loops And Barrels is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery or completion period. All damage and additional costs as a result of delay due to a cause as mentioned above are for the account and risk of the Client.
8. Participants must provide Loops And Barrels truthfully and in a correct, timely and complete manner with information necessary to assess whether Participant may be able to participate in the Services offered by Loops And Barrels, including in in particular means information regarding the physical condition of the Participant. Participants will be informed in advance of the risks involved in participation and the requirements that are set for the Participant's health. If the Participant fails to do so, the consequences of this will be entirely at the expense and risk of the Participant. If, based on the correct information, Loops And Barrels cannot reasonably be expected to participate in a Service Passage and/or it would not be safe and responsible for any reason in the opinion of Loops And Barrels to To participate, Loops And Barrels has the right to deny Participant participation in the course, without Participant being entitled to a refund.
8. Everyone must adhere to the specified house rules of Loops And Barrels. Violation of this may result in the Agreement being dissolved and the Client being denied access to the relevant Service or the location of Loops And Barrels.
9. If an employee of Loops And Barrels or a third party engaged by him gives an instruction to the Client, the Client is obliged to follow these (reasonable) instructions.
10. If a planned Service cannot take place due to weather conditions and/or other external factors beyond the control of Loops And Barrels, Loops And Barrels will make a new schedule or determine a new date – as much as possible in consultation with the Client. In such a case, the Client is not entitled to any form of refund, unless different agreements have been made in this regard between Loops And Barrels and the Client.
11. Loops And Barrels provides the necessary materials for participation to the Participants. Participants may only use the materials under the supervision of the instructors. Participants must handle the materials with care and only use the materials in accordance with the instructions of the instructors. If the Participant intentionally causes damage to the material, or as a result of gross negligence, this will be entirely at the expense and risk of the Participant. Any costs for repair and/or replacement of the material will be passed on to the Participant.
12, Participants are responsible for securing and/or storing their personal belongings during participation in Services offered by Loops And Barrels. Loops And Barrels makes no facilities for this (there are no lockers and/or other storage options available on the Loops And Barrels site). Loops And Barrels is never liable for damage and/or theft to/of the Participant's personal property.
13. Loops And Barrels has the right to make photo and/or video material during a Service and to use the material for its own promotional purposes.
Article 7 Obligations of the Client
1. The Client is obliged to provide all information requested by Loops And Barrels as well as relevant appendices and related information and data in good time and/or before the start of the work and in the desired form for the correct and efficient execution of the Agreement. In the absence of this, Loops And Barrels may not be able to realize a complete implementation and/or delivery. The consequences of such a situation are at all times at the expense and risk of the Client.
2. Loops And Barrels is not obliged to check the accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided to it or to update Client with regard to the information if it has changed over time, nor is Loops And Barrels responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information compiled by Loops And Barrels for third parties and/or provided to third parties in the context of the Agreement.
3. Loops And Barrels may, if this is necessary for the execution of the Agreement, request additional information. Failing this, Loops And Barrels is entitled to suspend its activities until the information has been received, without being obliged to pay any compensation for whatever reason towards the Client. In the event of changed circumstances, the Client must notify Loops And Barrels immediately or no later than 3 working days after the change has become known.
4. The Client is obliged to report (potential) health risks with regard to the services as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 8. The Client is obliged to indicate in good time before the start of the participation if he suffers from injuries and/or uses medicines as a result of which he cannot participate normally. The Client itself is responsible and liable for the failure to provide this information, not timely and/or incompletely.
5. All (physical) damage as a result of participation is entirely at the Client's own risk and responsibility.
6. Client must adhere to the house rules. Failing this, Loops And Barrels is entitled to deny the Client access or further access to Loops And Barrels for an indefinite period of time. The house rules will be made known to the Client upon entering into the Agreement and can be viewed at all times at the physical location and on the website.
7. The Client is obliged to wear appropriate clothing and to observe the hygiene requirements drawn up by Loops And Barrels during the participation. In the absence of this, Loops And Barrels has the right to address the Client about this and to deny him the use of the facilities, until the Client still fulfills these obligations.
8. Use of the Loops And Barrels facilities is entirely at your own risk and responsibility. The client is obliged to adhere to the instructions and safety regulations of Loops And Barrels at all times.
9. Client must be aware of all rules that apply to his participation in the facilities of Loops And Barrels.
Article 8 Advice
1. Loops And Barrels can, if instructed to do so, draw up an advice, plan of action, planning for the benefit of the service. The content of this is not binding and only of an advisory nature, but Loops And Barrels will observe its duties of care. The client decides itself and under its own responsibility whether to follow the advice.
2. The advice provided by Loops And Barrels, in whatever form, can never be regarded as medical advice.
3. At Loops And Barrels' first request, the client is obliged to assess proposals it has provided. If Loops And Barrels is delayed in its work because the Client does not or not timely assess a proposal made by Loops And Barrels, the Client is at all times responsible for the resulting consequences, such as delay.
4. The nature of the service means that the result always depends on external factors that can influence the advice of Loops And Barrels, such as the quality, correctness and timely delivery of the necessary information and data from the Client and its employees. . The client guarantees the quality and the timely and correct delivery of the required data and information.
5. The Client will notify Loops And Barrels in writing prior to the commencement of the work all circumstances that are or may be important, including any points and priorities to which the Client wishes attention.
Article 9 Training
1. If an order has been given for this, Loops And Barrels can provide Training for the Client and its employees.
2. The Training takes place at the location of Loops And Barrels.TrainingTrainingTraining
3. The content of the Training offered by Loops And Barrels and the advice given during the Training are not binding and only of an advisory nature, but Loops And Barrels will observe its duties of care. The Training is tailored as far as possible to the wishes of the Client as well as the needs of the relevant participant(s).
4. The Client will notify Loops And Barrels in writing prior to the start of the Training all circumstances that are or may be important, including any points and priorities to which the Client wishes attention.
5. Loops And Barrels is entitled to cancel or move the Training to another date if there are too few registrations. It is exclusively at the discretion of Loops And Barrels to move the Training, but in its judgment Loops And Barrels will take into account the wishes and/or preferences of the Client as much as may reasonably be expected of it. If the Client is not available on the new date set, the Client is not entitled to a refund of monies already paid.
Article 10 Additional activities and changes
1. If during the performance of the Agreement it appears that the Agreement needs to be adjusted, or if further work is required at the Client's request to achieve the desired result for the Client, the Client is obliged to pay for this additional work according to the agreed rate. . Loops And Barrels is not obliged to comply with this request, and may require the Client to conclude a separate Agreement and/or refer it to an authorized third party.
2. If the additional work is the result of negligence on the part of Loops And Barrels, Loops And Barrels has made an incorrect estimate or could reasonably have foreseen the work in question, these costs will not be passed on to the Client.
Article 11 Prices and payment
1. All prices are in principle exclusive of turnover tax (VAT), unless otherwise agreed.
2. Loops And Barrels provides its services in accordance with the agreed fixed (hourly) rate.
3. The costs with regard to the Private Lessons are calculated on the basis of an hourly rate with a minimum of 2 hours.
4. Rates include expenses, travel costs, accommodation costs, etc.
5. Invoices must be paid within a period of 30 calendar days after the invoice date.
6. The Client is obliged to fully reimburse the costs of third parties, which are deployed by Loops And Barrels after the Client's approval, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
7. The parties can agree that the Client must pay an advance. If an advance has been agreed, the Client must pay the advance before a start is made with the performance of the service.
8. The Client cannot derive any rights or expectations from a budget issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
9. Loops And Barrels is entitled to annually increase the applicable prices and rates in accordance with the applicable inflation rates. Other price changes during the Agreement are only possible if and insofar as they are expressly laid down in the Agreement.
10. The client must pay these costs at once, without settlement or suspension, within the specified payment term as stated on the invoice (or, failing this, within the payment term as determined in paragraph 5) to the account number and details of Loops And made known to it. barrels.
11. In the event of liquidation, insolvency, bankruptcy, involuntary liquidation or request for payment towards the Client, the payment and all other obligations of the Client under the Agreement will become immediately due and payable.
Article 12 Collection policy
1. If the Client does not meet its payment obligation, and has not fulfilled its obligation within the specified payment term, the Client is in default by operation of law, being a Company. The Client, being a Consumer, will first receive a written reminder with a term of 14 days after the date of the reminder to still meet the payment obligation, including a statement of the extrajudicial costs if the Consumer does not meet its obligations within that term, before falls into default.
2. From the date that the Client is in default, Loops And Barrels will be entitled, without further notice of default, to the statutory commercial interest from the first day of default until full payment, and reimbursement of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code to be calculated according to the graduated scale from the decision on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
3. If Loops And Barrels has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for reimbursement. The full legal and execution costs incurred are also for the account of the Client.
Article 13 Privacy, data processing and security
1. Loops And Barrels handles the (personal) data of the Client with care and will only use it in accordance with the applicable standards. If requested, Loops And Barrels will inform the person concerned about this.
2. The Client is responsible for the processing of data that are processed using a service of Loops And Barrels. The Client also guarantees that the content of the data is not unlawful and does not infringe any rights of third parties. In this context, the Client indemnifies Loops And Barrels against any (legal) claim related to this data or the execution of the Agreement.
3. If Loops And Barrels is required to provide information security under the Agreement, this security will meet the agreed specifications and a security level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated cost is not unreasonable.
Article 14 Suspension and dissolution
1. Loops And Barrels has the right to retain the data, data files and more that it has received or has realized if the Client has not yet (fully) fulfilled its payment obligations. This right remains in full force if a reason for Loops And Barrels arises which justifies suspension in that case.
2. Loops And Barrels is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of its obligations as soon as the Client is in default with the fulfillment of any obligation arising from the Agreement, including late payment of its invoices. The suspension will be immediately confirmed in writing to the Client.
3. In that case Loops And Barrels is not liable for damage, for whatever reason, as a result of the suspension of its activities.
4. The suspension (and/or dissolution) does not affect the Client's payment obligations for work already performed. In addition, the Client is obliged to compensate Loops And Barrels for any financial loss that Loops And Barrels suffers as a result of the Client's default.
Article 15 Force majeure
1. Loops And Barrels is not liable if it is unable to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement as a result of a force majeure situation.
2. Force majeure on the part of Loops And Barrels in any case includes, but is not limited to: (i) force majeure of suppliers of Loops And Barrels, (ii) failure to properly comply with obligations of suppliers that the Client or its third parties have been prescribed or recommended to Loops And Barrels, (iii) defective software or any third parties involved in the execution of the service, (iv) government measures, (v) breakdown of electricity, internet, data network and/or telecommunication facilities, ( vi) illness of employees of Loops And Barrels or advisors engaged by it and (vii) other situations that, in the opinion of Loops And Barrels, fall outside its sphere of influence that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
3. In the event of force majeure, both Parties have the right to dissolve the Agreement in whole or in part. In that case, all costs incurred before the dissolution of the Agreement will be paid by the Client. Loops And Barrels is not obliged to compensate the Client for any losses caused by such withdrawal.
Article 16 Limitation of liability
1. If any result stipulated in the Agreement is not achieved, a shortcoming on the part of Loops And Barrels will only be deemed to exist if Loops And Barrels has expressly promised this result when accepting the Agreement.
2. In the event of an attributable shortcoming on the part of Loops And Barrels, Loops And Barrels is only obliged to pay any compensation if the Client has given Loops And Barrels notice of default within 14 days after discovery of the shortcoming and Loops And Barrels has not subsequently reimbursed this shortcoming. has recovered within a reasonable period of time. The notice of default must be submitted in writing and contain such an accurate description/substantiation of the shortcoming, so that Loops And Barrels is able to respond adequately.
3. If the performance of Services by Loops And Barrels leads to liability of Loops And Barrels, that liability is limited to the total amount invoiced in the context of the Agreement, but only with regard to the direct damage suffered by the Client, unless the damage is the result of intent or recklessness bordering on intent on the part of Loops And Barrels. Direct damage is understood to mean: reasonable costs incurred to limit or prevent direct damage, determining the cause of damage, direct damage, liability and the method of repair.
4. Loops And Barrels expressly excludes all liability for consequential damage. Loops And Barrels is not liable for indirect damage, trading loss, loss of profit and/or loss suffered, missed savings, damage due to business interruption, capital losses, delay damage, interest damage and immaterial damage.
5. Loops And Barrels is not liable for theft and/or damage or loss of (personal) property in and around the location of Loops And Barrels.
6. Loops And Barrels is not liable for physical injury caused by injuries, participation in the course/lessons/training and/or accidents. Any participation by the Client or Participant takes place at the participant's own risk and responsibility. The Client/Participant is responsible for the choice he/she makes to use the material made available or to participate in courses/lessons/training. Any injuries or medication use must be made known to the participants in good time. Loops And Barrels is never liable for (physical) damage resulting from this.
7. The Client indemnifies Loops And Barrels against all claims by third parties as a result of a defect as a result of a service provided by the Client to a third party and which partly consisted of Services provided by Loops And Barrels, unless the Client can demonstrate that the damage is exclusively caused by the service of Loops And Barrels.
8. Any advice provided by Loops And Barrels, based on information that is incomplete and/or incorrectly provided by the Client, is never a ground for liability on the part of Loops And Barrels.
9. The content of the advice provided by Loops And Barrels is not binding and only advisory in nature. The Client decides itself and under its own responsibility whether it will follow the proposals and advice mentioned herein by Loops And Barrels. All consequences arising from the follow-up of the advice are for the account and risk of the Client. The Client is at all times free to make its own choices that deviate from the advice provided by Loops And Barrels. Loops And Barrels is not obliged to any form of refund if this is the case.
10. If a third party is engaged by or on behalf of the Client, Loops And Barrels is never liable for the actions and advice of the third party engaged by the Client as well as the processing of results (of advice drawn up) of the third party engaged by the Client in Loops And Barrels its own advice.
11. Loops And Barrels does not guarantee a correct and complete transmission of the content of and e-mail sent by/on behalf of Loops And Barrels, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
12. All claims of the Client due to shortcomings on the part of Loops And Barrels lapse if they are not reported in writing and with reasons to Loops And Barrels within one year after the Client was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which it bases its claims. Loops And Barrels' liability lapses one year after the termination of the Agreement between the parties.
Article 17 Confidentiality
Loops And Barrels and the Client undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information obtained in the context of an assignment. Confidentiality arises from the assignment and must also be assumed if it can reasonably be expected that it concerns confidential information. Confidentiality does not apply if the information in question is already public/commonly known, the information is not confidential and/or the information has not been made known to Loops And Barrels during the Agreement with the Client and/or by Loops And Barrels in any other way. is received.
Article 18 Intellectual Property Rights
All IP rights and copyrights of Loops And Barrels, including in any case, but not limited to all training and advice, rest exclusively with Loops And Barrels and are not transferred to the Client unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 19 Safeguarding and correctness of information
1. The Client is responsible for the correctness, reliability and completeness of all data, information, documents and/or documents, in whatever form, that it provides to Loops And Barrels in the context of an Agreement, as well as for the data that it provides. from third parties and which have been provided to Loops And Barrels for the performance of the Service.
2. The Client indemnifies Loops And Barrels against any liability as a result of the failure to fulfill or not timely fulfill its obligations with regard to the timely provision of all correct, reliable and complete data, information, documents and/or records.
3. The Client indemnifies Loops And Barrels against all claims from the Client and third parties engaged by it or working under it, as well as from clients of the Client, based on the failure to obtain (timely) any permissions required in the context of the execution of the Agreement.
4. The Client indemnifies Loops And Barrels against all third-party claims arising from the work performed for the Client, including but not limited to intellectual property rights on the data and information provided by the Client that can be used in the performance of the Agreement. and/or the acts or omissions of the Client towards third parties.
5. If the Client provides Loops And Barrels with electronic files, software or information carriers, the Client guarantees that these are free of viruses and defects.
Article 20 Complaints
1. If the Client is not satisfied with the service of Loops And Barrels or otherwise has complaints about the execution of its assignment, the Client is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but no later than 7 calendar days after the relevant reason that led to the complaint. to report. Complaints can be reported verbally or in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Complaint”.
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by the Client if Loops And Barrels is to be able to handle the complaint.
3. Loops And Barrels will respond substantively to the complaint as soon as possible, but at the latest within 7 calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
4. The parties will try to reach a solution together.
Article 21 Applicable law
1. Dutch law applies to the legal relationship between Loops And Barrels and the Client.
2. Loops And Barrels has the right to change these general terms and conditions and will inform the Client thereof.
3. All disputes arising from or as a result of the Agreement between Loops And Barrels and the Client will be settled by the competent court of the District Court of Zeeland-West-Brabant, Breda location, unless mandatory provisions designate another competent court.
Breda, May 8, 2020